· The Lodge at Bryce Canyon, the only lodging within the Bryce Canyon national park. With a variety of lodging opportunities available at our historic lodge along with amazing views of the hoodoos, a trip to Bryce Canyon is a once in a lifetime experience. If you’re only visiting for the day be sure to stop in our gift shop or grab a bite to eat in the Lodge restaurant or Valhalla Pizzeria.
· One of the best dark sky parks in the country to watch the stars and amazing meteor showers.
· Stargazing in Bryce Canyon National Park is a unique experience you won’t find anywhere else. Seeing the Milky Way (and up to 7,500 stars!) glowing above the hoodoos is something you literally can’t go anywhere but here.
· Free National Park shuttle will take employees inside the park & outside of the park & to the General Store.
· 4-hour drive to Las Vegas, and 2-hour drive to Zion Lodge National Park.ดาวน์โหลด Employer Profile