· Togwotee Mountain Lodge has earned its reputation as the World's Premier Snowmobile Resort for winter vacation sports. When the weather warms, the snow melts away and makes way for a virtually endless array of summer activities – including horseback riding, hiking, fishing, mountain biking and whitewater rafting. Located 16 miles from Grand Teton National Park and 49 miles from the South Gate of Yellowstone National Park.
· Employees receive a 30% discount on meals in both the restaurant and saloon. You’ll also receive 20% - 30% off gift shop items. Convenience store items are 20% off except for alcohol and tobacco; discounts on gas are also given.
· Several employees bring equipment to snowshoe, cross-country ski, and snowboard. Hiking opportunities are endless in the Bridger Teton National Forest, Wind River Mountains, Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone nearby.
· Bonus: The end of season bonus will vary, please speak with your manager upon arrival.
· Position requires the ability to life up to 50 lbs. and carry up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to bend constantly, accurately carry out instructions, able to do repetitive tasks and have an attention to detail. Student must be able to handle cleaning chemicals.
· Cultural Opportunities: Company Parties, Holiday Events, Karaoke Nights or Talent Shows, Movie or Game Nights, Potlucks or Dinners, Shopping Trips, Sporting Events, Trips to Major City, Trips to Nearby/Major Attractions.
· There is an employee activity scheduled every week. This ranges from movie nights on property to day trips to visit Yellowstone National Park, or concerts in Jackson Hole. Employee activities are open to everyone, and requests are accommodated as much as possible.ดาวน์โหลด Employer Profile