· The Lewis & Clark Motel, a family owned business, has provided a unique experience for our overnight guests since 1976. Located in historic downtown Bozeman. 5 minute-drive to Walmart supermarket and shopping mall.
· Employee housing is provided in a house right behind the hotel.
· We organize weekly trips to the grocery store or other shopping centers. Montana state University football, basketball, and volleyball games area, good opportunity to experience American sports. We help organize trips to local attractions such as State Parks, & Yellowstone National Park!
· Other J-1 participants work at businesses nearby and you will have the opportunity to meet people and make friends from around the world.
· Housekeepers at The Lewis and Clark Motel have a lot of interaction and guest services opportunity with guests and coworkers.
· Bozeman is a cozy town with a population of 40,000. It is a university town with Montana State University centrally located. People who live here love the outdoors, biking, and the beautiful mountains located nearby.
· BONUS: Amount of bonus varies based on job performance. Employees cannot miss any scheduled shifts, must complete agreed upon work dates, and must do well on the weekly management evaluations.
· The house is fully furnished which includes full sized beds in each room, and a desk with lamp. Internet service throughout the house is a mandatory separate utility fee of $60. Weekly rent cost of $100/week includes all the listed amenities PLUS use of the Motel's Pool and Spa area with hot tub, steam room, fitness and wellness area, and sauna during staff use hours. House is equipped with all necessary items for comfortable living.
· Employer will pick student up at Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport.ดาวน์โหลด Employer Profile