· Yosemite National Park are located in Northern California. Home to some of the most iconic granite mountains including Half Dome and El Capitan, the park welcomes 4 million visitors annually.
· The park is about 2 hours from Fresno and 3 hours from San Francisco. Most of our seasonal employees arrive by air in either San Francisco or Fresno and travel to the area via YARTS bus.
· Yosemite is the r nation’s 3rd national park and was listed among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Yosemite is home to one of the tallest waterfalls in the world.
· Millions of visitors from around the world come to witness the beauty of Yosemite firsthand, and we can see why. Although the park is open all year, nearly 75 percent of visitors come to the park May through October.
· Aramark in Yosemite has an Employee Recreation department that organizes activities each month. This is a great way to have fun, make friends and explore Yosemite National Park. We have game nights, movie and karaoke nights, group hikes, yoga classes, shopping trips and more!
· Discounted rates on activities such as guided hikes, bike rentals, camping gear, ski and snowboard rentals (in winter) are available.
· Students will work at Curry Village which is located beneath the grandeur of Glacier Point. Curry Village features standard hotel rooms, wood cabins and canvas tent cabin accommodations. Numerous dining options and activities are available at Curry Village.
· Participants will have access to appliances like refrigerators, microwaves, stoves and ovens in the shared kitchens. Laundry is free, participants need to provide detergent/supplies. The employer has overnight housing security and is patrolled by National Park Service. There is an employee Wellness Center, with air conditioning, WiFi, activity room, computers and a gym.
· Meals are not included with housing. There are two grocery stores and multiple dining options located within Yosemite Valley. Participants will receive the employee discount, 20% off of retail items and 50% off at some Food & Beverage outlets.
· There is a free shuttle service in the valley, it is for anyone to use. In the summer it is primarily guests so the buses to get busy.ดาวน์โหลด Employer Profile