· Work in a fun amusement park in a large city. Kansas City is the largest city in Missouri.
· Worlds of Fun provides a variety of events, including shopping trips, movie nights, major baseball games, associate ride nights, trips to local museums, bowling, picnics, lake of the Ozarks and Silver Dollar City, and other day trips and outings will be available for the 2020 season!
· Employer will arrange transportation from the airport. If student arrive during the hours that Worlds of Fun is providing transportation.
· Housing is provided with free transportation to work.
· Worlds of Fun is a 235-acre amusement park in Kansas City, Missouri, United States. Worlds of Fun opened in 1973 and is owned and operated by Cedar Fair. Coasters, thrill rides, live entertainment and family fun AND a water park, Oceans of Fun are waiting for you!
· After mid-August, Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun are open weekends-only so there is time for international students to travel to large cities in the area such as Chicago, St. Louis, Dallas, and Nashville to name a few.
· Kansas City is centrally located in the United States. We are known for our "Kansas City nice" hospitality and laid back vibe although we are a good size city. We have great restaurants, art museums, and fun festivals throughout the summer season. The weather is warm during the summer- in the 80s and 90s and quite humid. The landscape in the greater Kansas City area has everything from country areas to city and nightlife!ดาวน์โหลด Employer Profile