· The Peak Grill & Tap Room is located in the heart of the Black Hills, the home of Mt. Rushmore National Memorial. The restaurant is at the KOA Palmer Gulch, a remote lodging and camping resort approx. 8 miles outside of Hill City South Dakota. The Peak Grill & Tap Room is located at the main entrance of the park, adjacent to the Main Store and a few steps from the Lodge. Serving lunch and dinner in rustic cabin surroundings, The Peak Grill & Tap Room features Angus burgers and their signature buffalo meat loaf.
· The Peak Grill & Tap Room is a family owned and operated restaurant known for its variety of domestic and import beer, wine and cocktails and a selection of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Just a short drive from outdoor adventures and jaw-dropping national monuments such as Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, Crazy Horse Memorial, Badlands National Park, Wind Cave National Park and Custer State Park.
· We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated team members that want a cultural experience in South Dakota while making life long friends and memories
· Students receive a 25% discount on menu items. The employer provides transportation for students only via company van. Hill City area offers taxi services at $25 one way.
· Your employer will organize a trip to Mt. Rushmore National Memorial or Badlands National Park. After Labor Day, your employer holds an International Dinner party for students. Each country works together to plan and prepare a main dish to share with everyone.
· The Palmer Gulch Resort is available for student use. They have several pools, splash pad, basketball court, volleyball net, coffee shop and covered picnic shelters. Learn more about the resort and the activities they offer at: http://www.palmergulch.comดาวน์โหลด Employer Profile